In support of the overall mission of the Association:
To foster and advocate for the fragrance industry in the United States and Canada by promoting and supporting the safety, sustainability and integrity of our products.
IFRA North America’s Product Safety and Regulatory Committee (PSRC) will:
- Identify the key technical and regulatory issues affecting IFRA North America member companies and monitor, develop strategies for and act on such issues in the format of the full committee or through targeted working groups.
- Communicate to and educate membership on issues of interest, serve as technical information clearing house and assist in the development, where necessary, of compliance tools for members (guidance documents, reguarly scheduled committee meetings, webinars, workshops, etc.).
- Develop ideas and proposals for appropriate management of issues should they require support from IFRA and/or IFRA North America Board.
- Provide support to the IFRA NA Governement Relations Committee in their efforts to influence key stakeholders by developing written comments, forming industry work groups, participating in internal meetings, and other appropriate means.
- Liaise with technical experts within allied trade associations; collaborate on issues and positions, where necessary.
- Provide technical and regulatory support to other IFRA North America committees and staff as needed.